Get extra return on your badge reader
What does your badge reader do?
To increase the visitor experience during the exhibition, all exhibitors receive one badge reader. This is a part of the EasyGo offer.
The wireless sensor transmits the product and company information that you have uploaded onto My Easyfairs.
How does it work?
By simply scanning your stand with their badge, visitors receive your product and company information (which you have uploaded via My Easyfairs) via e-mail at the end of the day.
Your benefits as an exhibitor
How does the Smartbadge work?
What should you do during the exhibition?
- Collect your ready-to-use badge reader during the set-up day at the Business Point.
- Place the badge reader on your stand, in the view of your visitor, easily accessible and at the right height for easy scanning. Need advice? We are happy to help!
- Place the green sticker where you want the badge reader.
- Remove the strip on your badge reader and immediately place it on the green sticker. You may also use your own removable adhesive.
- The batteries of the badge reader will last a whole fair.
- Return the badge reader to the Business Ponit at the end of the day on the last exhibition day.
- If you have GoLeads, GoPlus or GoPremium, you will receive the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader (s) at your stand. You can also request this information via My Easyfairs.
If you have GoVisibility, you can still upgrade to GoPlus to get the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader(s) at your stand.
N.B. The badge reader that you rent remains the property of Poken NV. Non-returned badge readers will be charged at€ 500.